195 AUD – bebe.com
230 AUD – jades24.com
730 AUD – acnestudios.com
255 AUD – nordstrom.com
150 AUD – superette.co.nz
18 AUD – shopakira.com
As we just finished the month of May, I know it is already the 6th but I thought I would let you all know what I loved during the month of May. I will be informing you about my favourite beauty products, jewellery, clothing items and more. I will also inform you on where I purchased them and a little bit about why I love them. So I hope you enjoy.
To make sure this post has some sort of order to it I will put my favourites into categories for your convenience.
Beauty related products:
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and have a lovely week.
Lots of love
Hello, Lovelies I thought I should post something that will be quick and easy to read but will allow you to learn more about myself and what I am currently enjoying amongst other things. I did a post similar to this in April but I thought I should update it as we are now in May and I am enjoying other things in life. So I hope you enjoy and have a lovely week.
Loving + My new and renovated room, my blog, my new yoga lessons, and newly bought clothes. I am also loving and appreciating my friends and family as usual.
Reading + The girl on the train written by Paula Hawkins
Listening to + when we were young by Adele, Small bump by Ed Sheran, Say my name by Destiny’s child, lots of Soundcloud remixes, We don’t have to take our clothes off by Elle Eyre.
Wanting + Holidays back, school to finish, world peace, and world poverty to end.
Learning + How to blog and new skills in writing and photography. I am also having tennis lessons and learning how to play tennis which I am loving.
Enjoying + the cold winter months as I get to cuddle up and be warm and cozy.
Pinning + latest recipes, most recent fashion trends, makeup inspiration, inspiring quotes and lots of marble things. Also, if you would like to check out my Pinterest click here
Thanks so much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it.
Lots of Love
I thought I would show you just a little bit of my fashion inspiration and maybe inspire you. All these images are on Pinterest and if you would like to check out my account click here.
lots of love
Recently I have been in contact with Keeko and they have so kindly given me a link for you guys so click here or hereto shop and to check out their website. Also, look out for a new post reviewing their products. Hurry in now as there is a limited amount of time so get purchasing.
Lots of love,
Today I thought I would try something new and do a baking blog. This slice is absolutely delicious, quick and easy and all the ingredients are easily accessible and are common ingredients I’m sure you have in your pantry. Let me know what you think and if you would like to see more baking blogs. I hope you enjoy.
1) Line a 20 x 20cm cake tin with non-stick baking paper
2) Over a medium heat, melt together the butter, condensed milk and 2 of the heaped tablespoons of Milo , stir continuously and remove from stove once ingredients are combined.
3) Place Rice Bubbles, additional 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo and 1 cup of Maltesers into a large bowl and gently combine together. I recommend chopping the Maltesers into halves.
4) Pour condensed milk mixture over Rice Bubbles mixture and stir until combined. Transfer to lined tin and flatten the top with a spatula until the surface is even. Place in the fridge.
5) Melt your choice of chocolate and optional coconut oil together in the microwave in 10-second bursts or until combined. Stir in between each 10 seconds. This should take a total of 30 seconds depending on your microwave.
6) Reserve some whole Maltesers and place others in a blender for quicker results or beat them with a rolling pin.
7) Pour melted chocolate / coconut oil mixture over the top of the Rice Bubble base and place Maltesers on top evenly as shown in the photos below. Scatter the crushed Maltesers on top for another element.
8) Refrigerate to set, remove 10 minutes before serving for an easy cut. Make sure to use a sharp knife.
Sorry, I haven’t been active, lately, I have been bombarded with masses amounts of homework and school work, I have also been really busy with other commitments but here I am. Today I thought I would do something new and give you a DIY lip scrub, I really enjoyed creating this blog post and I hope you enjoy it too. Please like or comment if you would be interested in seeing more DIYs in the future. Please Enjoy and send me or tag me in pictures if you recreate these lip scrubs.
For this blog post, I thought I would make two lip scrubs as we are coming into winter in Australia and our lips are starting to crack and dry up. Here are the two DIYs. Enjoy
Lip Scrub 1.
Lip scrub 2.